Looking for a vanity that infuses your guest or master bath with gorgeous contemporary style? The Vegadeo Bathroom Vanity features an integrated countertop and sink, with a smartly beveled basin that reduces water splashes. This unique floating ensemble anchors directly to the wall, creating a clean silhouette that enhances your minimalist décor. Spacious drawers offer generous room for storing essentials.
- Cabinet is Constructed of Stainless Steel with a Solid Wood Surface to Deliver Long-Lasting Beauty and Durability
- Cabinet Available in Stunning Grey or Suleiman Oak Finish to Complement Any Decor
- 36 Inch Vanity: One Soft Closing Drawer Features a Full Extension Glide to Maximize Your Storage Space
- 48 Inch Vanity: Two Soft Closing Drawers Feature a Full Extension Glide to Maximize Your Storage Space
- 4.7"-Thick, Integrated, White Composite Stone Sink and Composite Stone Sink and Countertop Provide a Seamless, Ultra-Contemporary Look
- Matte Black-Finish Hardware Lends a Touch of Modern Style and Striking Contrast
- Lower Open Shelving Provides Ample Room for Item Storage and Decorative Display
- Countertop Has a Pre-Drilled, Standard 1-3/8" Faucet Hole for Easy Plumbing and Faucet Installation
- Floating Bathroom Vanity (Without Back Panel) Comes Partially Assembled for Your Convenience (Partial Assembly Required)
- Optional Single Circular Aluminum Frame Mirror Complements the Vanity and Ties it All Together
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty - Purchase With 100% Peace of mind
Does Not Include Faucet, Overflow, Drain Assembly, P-Trap and Backsplash
36 Inch Vanity: 35.4"W x 18.1"D x 19.8"H
Optional Mirror: 31.5"W x 2.0"D x 31.5"H
48 Inch Vanity: 47.4"W x 19.7"D x 20.3"H
Optional Mirror: 35.4"W x 2.0"D x 35.4"H
36 Inch Vanity: 91.2 lbs
Optional Mirror: 15.9 lbs
48 Inch Vanity: 130 lbs
Optional Mirror: 19.6 lbs
36 Inch Vanity Specs/Installation Instruction & Care Guide
36 Inch Vanity Features & Dimensions
Shipping is typically through freight carriers. Shipping times depend on where you are located and which warehouse the order is being shipped from. Please allow 1-3 business days for the order to be shipped, and around 7 business days to arrive. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email along with a tracking number. If you order several items, you may receive multiple tracking numbers. Once the item has been shipped the freight service will reach out to you to coordinate the time and date of the delivery. If any accommodations need to be made, please note that at checkout and again when arranging the delivery appointment.
Orders will typically be dropped off either curbside or outside your front door. It is your responsibility to bring the furniture into the building and to remove any existing items.
Depending on the item, parts may be shipped in several boxes, and assembly may be required. Please check that you have all the pieces of the item and nothing is broken. If your order is damaged in transit and external damage is visible, note the damage immediately, write it down on the delivery documents, take photos and/or videos, and refuse the shipment. If there is no external damage, accept and sign for the package, but note "subject to concealed damage." Any damage upon delivery needs to be reported within 24 hours of delivery, or you may not be eligible for a refund. For more information about submitting claims, as well as incorrect item exchanges and replacement, please see our Refund Policy.
For more information about shipping please visit our complete Shipping Policy.