With its clean lines and understated elegance, the Segovia Bathroom Vanity is a beautiful and practical addition to your contemporary guest or master bath. The vanity top is constructed of ultra-durable, lightly veined sintered stone that repels stains and scratches. The soft-closing drawer(s) keeps toiletries concealed, while lower open shelving provides the perfect spot for rolled towels and decorative trinkets.
- Brushed Gold Stainless Steel Frame Features Multi-Layer Technology and Moisture-Proof Board Construction to Ensure Supreme Sturdiness
- Available in Beautiful Suleiman Oak Finish to Complement Any Decor
- 36 Inch Vanity: One Soft-Closing Drawer Provide Concealed Storage for Toiletries and More
- 55 Inch Vanity: Two Soft-Closing Drawers Provide Concealed Storage for Toiletries and More
- 4.7"-Thick, Integrated Sintered Stone in Black Including Exclusive Pop-Up Drain Offers a Clean, Elegant Look and Resists Scratches, Stains, and Cracks
- 45-Degree Chamfered Water Retaining Edges Lend a Unique Aesthetic While Helping to Prevent Drips
- Rectangular, Black, Integrated Under-Mount Sink Pairs Beautifully with Vanity Top
- Brushed Gold-Finish Hardware Lends a Touch of Opulent Style and Stunning Contrast
- Lower Open Shelving Provides Ample Room for Item Storage and Decorative Display
- Countertop Has a Pre-Drilled, Standard 1-3/8" Facet Hole with Overflow Button to Prevent Basin from Overfilling
- Designed for Easy, No-Hassle Plumbing and Faucet Installation
- Freestanding Bathroom Vanity (Without Back Panel) Comes Fully Assembled for Your Convenience
- Optional Single Circular LED-Framed Mirror Complements the Vanity and Ties it All Together
1-Year Manufacturer Warranty - Purchase with 100% Peace of Mind
Does Not Include Faucet, Overflow, Drain Assembly, P-Trap and Backsplash
36 Inch Vanity: 36"W x 21.7"D x 33.9"H
55 Inch vanity: 55.1"W x 21.7"D x 33.9"H
Optional Mirror: 32"W x 1.5"D x 32"H
36 Inch Vanity: 167.1 lbs
55 Inch vanity: 236.3 lbs
Optional Mirror: 18.3 lbs
36 Inch Vanity Specs/Installation Instructions & Care Guide
36 Inch Vanity Features & Dimensions
55 Inch Vanity Specs/Installation Instructions & Care Guide
55 Inch Vanity Features & Dimensions
Shipping is typically through freight carriers. Shipping times depend on where you are located and which warehouse the order is being shipped from. Please allow 1-3 business days for the order to be shipped, and around 7 business days to arrive. Delivery details will be provided in your confirmation email along with a tracking number. If you order several items, you may receive multiple tracking numbers. Once the item has been shipped the freight service will reach out to you to coordinate the time and date of the delivery. If any accommodations need to be made, please note that at checkout and again when arranging the delivery appointment.
Orders will typically be dropped off either curbside or outside your front door. It is your responsibility to bring the furniture into the building and to remove any existing items.
Depending on the item, parts may be shipped in several boxes, and assembly may be required. Please check that you have all the pieces of the item and nothing is broken. If your order is damaged in transit and external damage is visible, note the damage immediately, write it down on the delivery documents, take photos and/or videos, and refuse the shipment. If there is no external damage, accept and sign for the package, but note "subject to concealed damage." Any damage upon delivery needs to be reported within 24 hours of delivery, or you may not be eligible for a refund. For more information about submitting claims, as well as incorrect item exchanges and replacement, please see our Refund Policy.
For more information about shipping please visit our complete Shipping Policy.
Vinnova Vanity Warranty
VINNOVA BATHROOM VANITY 1 YEAR WARRANTY APPLICABLE TO USA
Vinnova provide the following limited warranty on each of its Vanity products (the "Product") and the components thereof. This warranty extends only to the original owner or end-user for personal household use. For commercial uses, additional limitations apply.VINNOVA PRODUCT QUALITY GUARANTEE
This product is covered by a limited lifetime replacement product warranty.
Vinnova warrants the Product to be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the initial date of purchase by the owner or end-user, contractor, or builder, from Vinnova or an authorized Vinnova dealer.
Subject to the warranty service provision below, any product reported to the authorized dealer or to Vinnova as being defective within the warranty period will be repaired, replaced (with a product of equal value) or refunded at the discretion of Vinnova. This warranty extends to the original owner or end-user and is not transferable to a subsequent owner.
Neither the distributor, authorized Vinnova dealer, nor any other person has been authorized to make any affirmation, representation, or warranty other than those contained in this warranty. Any affirmation, representation, or warranty other than those contained in this warranty shall not be enforceable against Vinnova or any other person.
Vinnova reserves the right to modify this warranty at any time, it being understood that such modifications will not alter the warranty conditions applicable at the time of sale of the products in question.The Warranty Conditions and the Limitations
This warranty shall not apply to instances of incorrect operating procedures, breakages, or damages caused by fault through improper installation, carelessness, abuse, misuse,misapplication, improper maintenance, or alteration of the Product, as well as chemical or natural corrosion, accident, fire, flood, an act of God, or any other casualty. Avoid abrasive cleaners,steel wools, and harsh chemicals as these will scratch, damage, and/or dull the product and/or finish and void this warranty. The owner/end-user of the Product covered by the present warranty is entirely responsible for its proper installation and any applicable plumbing. Vinnova neither installs nor supervises the installation nor hires a contractor for this purpose; consequently, Vinnova cannot be held responsible for any default, breakage, or damages caused thereby or resulting thereof, either directly or indirectly. The owner/end-user must provide access to the components of the Product as described in the installation guide so that Vinnova can execute the warranty specified herein. If such access is not available, all expenses to provide said access will be the responsibility of the owner.
This warranty will apply only under all of the following conditions:
- The item has been installed by a licensed plumber and compliance certificate
- The item has been installed for and subjected to local residential use only
- Failure is due to a fault in the manufacture of the product ·Proof of purchase (including the date of purchase) is provided
- The installation of the product is in accordance with the instructions provided
This warranty does not cover products purchased as an exdisplay without being fully checked and tested for sale by the manufacturer.
This warranty does not include faults caused by unsuitable or improper use
If any parts are missing or damaged, please call customer service at +1 (909) 930-9388.
Guaranteed Safe and Secure Checkout
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.